TrojanHunter is a dedicated anti trojan with file memory and registry scanning. With an easy-to-use Scanner and a Guard that scans in the background TrojanHunter is a must-have complement to your virus scanner.
- High-speed file scan engine capable of detecting modified trojans.
- Memory scanning for detecting any modified variant of a particular build of a trojan.
- Registry scanning for detecting traces of trojans in the registry.
- Inifile scanning for detecting traces of trojans in configuration files.
- Port scanning for detecting open trojan ports.
- The Advanced Trojan Analyzer, an exclusive feature of TrojanHunter, is able to find whole classes of trojans using advanced scanning techniques.
- TrojanHunter Guard for resident memory scanning - detect any trojans if they manage to start.
- LiveUpdate utility for effortless ruleset updating via the Internet.
- Process list giving details about every running process on the system, including the path to the actual executable file.
- Accurate removal of all detected trojans - even if they are running or if the trojan has injected itself into another process.
- Built-in netstat viewer.
- Extensive help files and FREE technical support via e-mail.
TrojanHunter is a free trial software application from the Antivirus Tools subcategory, part of the Security & Privacy category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-08-06. The program can be installed on Win2000, WinXP, Win 7, Win8, Win8.1Win10.
TrojanHunter (version 6.2) has a file size of 2.10 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 109 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.